OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Getting rid of reviewing rounds

Are you responsible for making OMP work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OMP:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OMP Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OMP Development subforum.

Getting rid of reviewing rounds

Postby stefan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 am

Hi,

Due to a problem with "submit" (described in another post) I could not finish an internal reviewing round. I nevertheless started an external reviewing round. Now I tried to look after the "submit" problem and this time it worked (do not know why). Anyway, I finished the internal review and send the Ms to external review and now I have two rounds in "external review". I s there a way to get rid of the second one, which was created in error?

Best

Stefan
stefan

Re: Getting rid of reviewing rounds

Postby JasonNugent » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:18 am

Hi Stefan,

If you're handy with your database you could remove the records associated with the incorrect review round from the review_rounds and review_assignments table. There would be one row in the former, and perhaps more than one (or none) in the latter. You'd just need the review round ID in order to find the associated records in either table. The review_assignments table has a review_round_id column that would match what was in the other table.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Postby stefan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 am

Hi Jason,

Thanks! But shouldn't there be a way to delete such rounds via the web-interface?

Best wishes

Stefan
stefan

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 am

Hi stefan,

Perhaps, but right now there isn't one. It wouldn't be very hard to implement, however. I'll mention it to the others.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Return to OMP Technical Support