OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

How to delete submissions completely?

Are you responsible for making OMP work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OMP:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OMP Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OMP Development subforum.

How to delete submissions completely?

Postby stefan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:49 am

Hi,

I played with OMP and have several junk submissions now. Is there a way to get rid of them? The user manual does not say anything.

Thanks

Stefan
stefan

Re: How to delete submissions completely?

Postby asmecher » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 am

Hi Stefan,

Believe it or not, there is no monograph delete feature -- that's an oversight on our part. I've filed this as a bug at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8125 and will give it some attention over the next few days. I'd suggest signing up on that bug entry to be notified when its status changes.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby stefan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:30 am

Hi Alec,

Thanks! There seems to be a patch already. It is not on the official patch page. Shall I apply the bugzilla patch?

Also I am frightened by this number of patches. Couldn't they be fused into one patch? Or rather beta2 ...

Best

Stefan
stefan

Postby asmecher » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am

Hi Stefan,

Use the patch titled "Patch against OMP 1.0b (needs testing)" under Attachments. The others are for different branches of OMP.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OMP Technical Support