OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

error install for harvester2 on FC5

Open Harvester Systems support questions and answers, bug reports, and development issues.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome.

error install for harvester2 on FC5

Postby kim » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:09 am

hello

I have downloaded the harvester2.0.0 on my server (FC5) and I would install it with the file /docs/README but I m in error... and when I launch the command line > php /tools/install.php I have this error "erreur de segmentation"

After I have this error too : "
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: First argument to array_keys() should be an array in <b>/portail/h2/classes/install/form/InstallForm.inc.php</b> on line <b>84</b><br />

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locale Settings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Locale
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/portail/h2/tools/install.php</b> on line <b>228</b><br />
##common.select## (en_US):
"

somebody help me please !!! :wink:
kim

Postby asmecher » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:05 am

Hello Kim,

Please ensure you're entering a value for "Additional Locales" such as en_US.

The segmentation fault is a PHP bug; if you're getting it regularly, I'd suggest updating to a more recent version of PHP.

Let us know if you run into any additional problems...

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Return to Open Harvester Systems Support and Development