OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

thematic filtering

Open Harvester Systems support questions and answers, bug reports, and development issues.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome.

thematic filtering

Postby hundevater » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:12 am

Hi,
for our project we want to build a subject based service provider. In our test installation (version harvester-2.3.0) we are harvesting subject based sets of other repositories. However, we want to harvest interdisciplinary items from other sets as well because they are also relevant to our collection. Is there any chance or plugin to filter items/sets automatically or manually during the harvesting process or afterwards according to metadata fields (e.g. keywords, title, etc.)?

thanks for your help,

paul
hundevater

Re: thematic filtering

Postby jerico » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi Paul,

I believe that this question has just been posted to the German PKP forum by Mr. Vierkant. Are you a colleague of Mr. Vierkant? If so I'd ask you to enter in contact with him. If not I'll provide a translation of my response on the German forum.

Thanks!
jerico
jerico

Postby hundevater » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:13 am

Hi Jerico,

jerico wrote:Hi Paul,

I believe that this question has just been posted to the German PKP forum by Mr. Vierkant. Are you a colleague of Mr. Vierkant? If so I'd ask you to enter in contact with him. If not I'll provide a translation of my response on the German forum.

Thanks!
jerico

yes, indeed, it's me again. I posted it here, since I thought that someone in the international community knows a solution... ;)

thanks anyway,

Paul
hundevater

Postby jerico » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 pm

hundevater wrote:I posted it here, since I thought that someone in the international community knows a solution... ;)

Yes, why not! I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the response there...
jerico

Return to Open Harvester Systems Support and Development