OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

running updateindex.php from the command line

Open Harvester Systems support questions and answers, bug reports, and development issues.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome.

running updateindex.php from the command line

Postby robackja » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:27 pm

I am trying to run updateindex.php with command line php.

I get hundreds of these PHP notices:

Code: Select all
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 144
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 144
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 158
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 162
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 162
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 163
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant current_array - assumed 'current_array' in /var/www/html/harvester/include/xmlparser.inc.php on line 163

I am in the harvester directory. As root (note is only a test server), running:
$ php updateindex.php

I am using version 1.0.1, with Fedora Core 3 on x86 with php-4.3.10-3.2

Any ideas on what I am missing or doing wrong?
thanks
robackja

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:53 pm

You can suppress those notices by using the default error_reporting level in your PHP configuration.
kevin

Return to Open Harvester Systems Support and Development