OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Open Harvester Systems' Installation Error!

Open Harvester Systems support questions and answers, bug reports, and development issues.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome.

Open Harvester Systems' Installation Error!

Postby Albert » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi There!
At the beginning of OHS’s installation, I got this error:
Not Found
The requested URL /ohs/ohs/index.php/install/install was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

As you can see the system is looking for index.php in a place that does not exist, as it is duplicating the address of the (ohs/ohs/index.php/install/install). I fixed this same problem while I was installing OJS 2.4.2. I added the .htaccess {RewriteEngine On} file and turned on two lines (62 and 84). In this case, I searched all the off lines but not one makes sense to me to be changed.
Also at the beginning of the installation, the head format of the site was broken. It looks this way (look at the picture attached) :
Open Harvester Systems
• Home
• About
• Browse
• Help
Home > PKP Open Harvester Systems Installation
What can I do to fix this problem?
I would appreciate very much your help.
Regards,
Albert
Attachments
ohs_installation.jpg
I imagine that this installation page comes with a green header.
ohs_installation.jpg (167.55 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Albert

Re: Open Harvester Systems' Installation Error!

Postby Albert » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello There!
I was able to fix the problems and installed OHS in a subdomain. Once I log in as administrator, I can input all information about the specific site that it will monitor. Therefore, for a different site I will create a subdomain parallel to the site to install another OHS.
Regards,
Albert
Albert

Return to Open Harvester Systems Support and Development