OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Russian translations

A discussion forum operated by the PKP European Network, SPARC Europe, and PKP.

Moderators: kstranac, iryna

Forum rules
Welcome to the PKP European Network forum for Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.

This forum is intended as a community building tool to share ideas amongst PKP users in the region. Postings here might include suggestions for joint funding proposals, opportunities for collaborative software development, sharing experiences, etc.

If you are looking for technical support, please refer to the main PKP forums for each software application.

Russian translations

Postby IdeaFix » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 am

Hi. I have translations of some plugins and fixes of main translation of the system for ru_RU locale, how can i public it?
IdeaFix

Re: Russian translations

Postby asmecher » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 am

Hi IdeaFix,

Sounds great! If you're comfortable using git, a pull request against the ojs-stable-2_4 branch would be the best way. If you haven't used git before, then PM me a URL to a .zip file containing the translations and I'll merge them into our code repository.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine