OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Welcome!

A discussion forum operated by the PKP European Network, SPARC Europe, and PKP.

Moderators: kstranac, janerik, JorgenEriksson

Forum rules
Welcome to the PKP European Network forum for Nordic countries.

This forum is intended as a community building tool to share ideas amongst PKP users in the region. Postings here might include suggestions for joint funding proposals, opportunities for collaborative software development, sharing experiences, etc.

If you are looking for technical support, please refer to the main PKP
forums for each software application.

Welcome!

Postby janerik » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 am

A warm welcome to all OJS users in the Nordic countries: Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.

Jörgen Eriksson of Lund University Libraries and Jan Erik Frantsvåg of the University Library of Tromsø are the current contact persons for the PKP network in the Nordic countries.

Please let us know if you have any user wishes or other ideas to improve academic publishing in OJS! Post comments, questions and ideas on this support forum.

English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian are languages that could be used here.

Best wishes, Jan Erik and Jörgen
janerik

Re: Welcome!

Postby OneKlaus » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 am

Hi!

I would like to connect with other OJS users. Our journal is at https://ojs.hh.se/index.php/JISIB
I have two questions:

1. Technical: when you publish a new issue, the link to the old articles/issue disappers/is substituted. This is a problem when ex. google scholar links to the same page but cannot find old articles. How can I make the old articles stay/accessible?
2. Law: the editorial board would like the university to be the owner/distributor of the journal, but would like the right to bring it along to another university if key people change jobs. How do you formulate this contract with the university? Any idea, how is it done in other places?

Thanks

Klaus
OneKlaus

Return to Nordic Countries