You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Internal Review System

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Internal Review System

Postby roberta » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:11 pm

In Conference Manager -> Set Up -> Inviting Papers and Discussion, there is an option:

Set Up an Internal Review System -- Conference directors or designates review and select from among submissions.

which seems like exactly what my conference needs. However, I can't figure out how others will have access to papers to review without my giving them the admin password. However, this would give them too much access -- it would give them access to the whole conference set up, which could be disastrous.

Is there some way to give usernames and passwords to people that will give them access only to papers and give them the power to accept and reject papers?

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:48 pm

No, it's not currently possible to give someone access to all papers without providing them with admin access.

Postby roberta » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:33 am

Ok, thanks. I guess I will use the reviewer function, then, even if it is a bit misleading.

Return to OCS Technical Support