OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OpenAIRE plugin

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

OpenAIRE plugin

Postby ntorres » Thu May 31, 2012 1:13 am

Hello,
I'm using ojs 2.3.7 and I'm not sure how openAire plugin works. I enable this plugin for my journal ans put the projectID metadata in some published articles.
When I access to http://myjournal.com/index.php/index/oai?verb=ListSets I can't found the openAire set, if i try to access to this set I get an error "noRecordsMatch".
Also I want to know if the projectID metadata is showed anywhere in dublin core metadata.

Thanks in advance,
ntorres

Re: OpenAIRE plugin

Postby swing » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 am

Hi ntorres,

It seems that there is a bug in the plug-in when harvesting the site :-( -- I'll try to fix it for the next version. Thanks!
You will have to harvest a journal i.e. instead of 'index'there should be the journal path in your URL. Then you should see the setName 'EC_fundedresources'.
And, projectID is not showed anywhere in DC.

Regards,
Bozana Bokan
swing

Return to OCS Technical Support