OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Stats & Reports Page: Number of Submissions

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Stats & Reports Page: Number of Submissions

Postby tshore » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm

The number reported includes incomplete submissions. I think that we only want to keep track of completed submissions, no?

I was sure that I've come up against this before, but I couldn't find anything when searching the site.
tshore

Re: Stats & Reports Page: Number of Submissions

Postby waluyo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 am

+1
Yes I have this problem too.
I would like to have only completed submission reported as submission, not counting the incomplete submission.

Regards, waluyo
waluyo

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 am

Hi folks,

Thanks for your comments -- I have replicated this issue and filed a bug here. Please feel free to CC yourself to that report for future updates.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby tshore » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

On a related note, incomplete submissions are also included in the papers report. I removed them myself by editing plugins/reports/papers/PaperReportDAO.inc.php.

I added
Code: Select all
AND p.submission_progress = 0
to the WHERE clause of the the big query in the getPaperReport function.

While we're talking papers report, my client asked me to include keywords and references, which I did, but you also need to edit plugins/reports/papers/PaperReportPlugin.inc.php to accomplish this. I guess this is a feature request.
tshore

Return to OCS Technical Support