As the developers of Open Journal Systems, Open Conference Systems, Open Harvester Systems, and Open Monograph Press, the PKP team are experts in helping journal managers and conference organizers make the most of their online publishing projects. PKP Publishing Services offers support for:
As a customer of PKP Publishing Services, you will not only receive direct, personalized support from the PKP Development Team, but will be contributing to the ongoing development of the PKP applications. All funds raised by PKP Publishing Services go directly toward enhancing our free, open source software. For more information, please contact us.
Forum rules What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:
1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.
3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.
In the following places, the sorting function does not work (or missing):
1. In Track Director's PRESENTATIONS and ARCHIVES tabs, when STATUS sorting is clicked, the following error is received: DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC' at line 23
2. Under Conference Manager's Scheduler page, in "Schedule Presentations & Events" main page, when Sort by Track is clicked, we get the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Track::getTrackName() in ...\classes\manager\form\scheduler\ScheduleForm.inc.php on line 90
3. Reviewer's ACTIVE and ARCHIVE tabs do not have sort order functionality.
Hi Matt / r2d2 If I log as Director and list submissions ( .../director/submissions/submissionsUnassigned or .../director/submissions/submissionsInReview ) and sort them by ID, Date, Author or Title it's OK, it works fine; but trying to sort by Track results in :
DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0,25' at line 27