1) I cannot upload .png or .ico images in the "Headers, Footers etc" - Step 3 of the Conference Management
For some reason, I can only upload images in .gif format, all others fail.
2) In "Home > User > Conference Manager > System Plugins > Custom Block Manager", the introductory text says
You can use this plugin to add or delete custom block plugins. You can then edit the content through the System Plugins page (in the Blocks Plugin section). To place your plugin in the desired location in the sidebar, go to Setup step 4
That Step 4, is a link whose URL is:
When I click on that link, I am led to the Generic Plugins page "Home > User > Conference Site Management > Plugin Management > Generic Plugins"
Is that correct?
3) When I want to enroll a user through the "Registrations" page in "Current Conferences", in the form that is at following path,
"Home > Conference Title > User > Conference Site Management > Registrations > Create"
if I click on "Cancel", I am lead to a 404 page which has the following URL:
4) When in the Website Management>Step 1. About the Conference, if I enter anything inside the textarea for "Affiliation" for the Principal Contact for Conference Website, then in the About the Conference > Conference Contact page, the word "Array" shows up underneath the contact's title...
...if I clear the "Affiliation" field in Step1 of the Website Management, About the Conference, then that word disappears
5) I first created a custom block where I added the code for Paypal Donation button. It displayed OK, but I ran into this trouble
- I could not move the plugin under the second place in the Step 4 "Style" of Website Management...no matter where I moved the custom block plugin, after saving, it would always return to its previous position...accordingly, it displayed at that position in the sidebar, not moving down.
- I was only able to move it up a spot, being first in the right column...
After that I tried to create another Custom Block Plugin, which I did successfully...but as soon as I pressed "save" in Custom Block Manager, the previous custom block plugin I had created, despite being still available in the Custom Block Manager, it would disappear from the sidebar AND from the Block Plugins list AND from the list of Block Plugins in Setup Step 4 "Style" in Website management.
As soon as I removed the second Custom Block Plugin from the relevant Manager page, the first one would show up immediately in the places from where it had previously disappeared...
6) when I am at my scheduled conference page and I click on the "ABOUT" link on the navigation bar and then click "Site Map", in that page, if I click on the "Reader" link, I am lead to a 404 page....that link's URL is
Also, there is no "Reader" link in User Home, I don't know if there should be...
I also had a problem with the "Conference Manager" link, but after applying patch 3425, (which also presumes the patch 3179has been already applied) it got fixed...
However, it may be weird (or not) that the URL for that link includes the path to the scheduled conference, instead of pointing directly to the conference URL...
To be more precise, while the link to the Conference Manager, when one is in his/her User Home page is
the link to the conference manager that is available in the above mentioned page is
It works, though, it gets redirected, so, as I said, it's not much of a problem
The other thing, which seems to be a mistake, but of no consequence, is that from this "Site Map" page, the link at "Open Conference Systems" actually leads to this adress http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ojs which is of Open Journal Systems
Please allow me to update this list if other issues come up.
Thank you in advance