OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

I can´t make a relation between tracks and

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

I can´t make a relation between tracks and

Postby alexarv11 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi,

I need to assign reviewers to each track in the conference, like I assign track directors for each one, Is it possible??
The only way that I can make a relation between tracks and reviewers is in each reviewer´s profile in the space of Reviewing interests.

My problem is when a track director is going to assign reviewers to a proposal, because he has to select 2 reviewers for the list, but we have around 100 reviewers for that conference, and the track director has to look for reviewers of the same track.

Any suggestion???

Thanks,

Alexa
alexarv11

Re: I can´t make a relation between tracks and

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 am

Hi Alexa,

This currently isn't possible, although you can associate reviewing interests with Reviewers by logging in as a Conference Manager; clicking the Reviewers link; and then editing each Reviewer profile, and adding Reviewing Interests. These interests will then be displayed to the Director when they choose a Reviewer.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: I can´t make a relation between tracks and

Postby alexarv11 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok thanks for your reply!!

Alexa
alexarv11

Return to OCS Technical Support