OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Homepage image not displaimg/positioned correctly

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Homepage image not displaimg/positioned correctly

Postby ll » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 am

Hi,
I just got OCS 2.1.2 running on XAMPP 1.6.7 (Windows 2003 on Apache, not IIS). The HomePage image of a conference I just created does not display the way it should. My test site is on http://58.6.118.237/index.php and click on "View Conference" link (once yiou are there) so you can see what I am trying to describe. I searched for image size limitations etc but I could not find any information.

HELP!!!!

Thanks in advance.

LL
ll

Re: Homepage image not displaimg/positioned correctly

Postby jmacgreg » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi LL,

I can't see a problem myself. Have you solved the problem you were encountering? If not, please describe in more detail.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Technical Support