OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Director view of presentations??

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Director view of presentations??

Postby tlove » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 am

As Director/Conference Manager when I click on any underlined presentation file I get taken to the Summary page. I want to check all the presentations and decide which are ready to upload to Gallery and have someone edit those that have odd formatting. Is the click through only to the Summary page on underlined files an intentional feature, a bug, a problem with my settings.... Or is the only way to look at the presentation files via ftp into document store?? Understanding the final stages of publishing the papers is proving a bit of a challenge!
All the best,
Terry
tlove

Re: Director view of presentations??

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi Terry,

Which queue is this a problem in, and which version of OCS are you using? If you are looking at a submission in review, for example, clicking the submission title regardless of whether it's underlined should take you to the submission's review page.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Director view of presentations??

Postby tlove » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 am

Hi James,
Thank you for your reply. My apologies. I checked again and everything works as it should. The problem was another side effect of recently accidentally loading OCS2.1.2 over a compromised copy of OCS2.1.1.2. Now I've loaded OCS2.1.1.2 instead, everything is working more sensibly except for some missing bits like the review policy, maps, etc.
I just sent you a PM I'm not sure got through to say I've got the code(files and directories) that compromised the site. If it is of any interest, I'll zip it and forward it to you.
Cheers,
Terry
tlove

Return to OCS Technical Support