OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

static pages....

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

static pages....

Postby nageshdbt » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 am

Dear sir,

I am using static page plugin i am able create pages for ex. url: http://libibm.iucaa.ernet.in/conf/index ... Committees

# showing first how to remove this.

i created static page with insert images. while insert it showing images. but viewing browser it is showing image what to do? ex: url http://libibm.iucaa.ernet.in/conf/index ... ew/sponsor

how to solve this image not showing problem. let me know.

thanks and regards
nageswaran
nageshdbt

Re: static pages....

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Nageswaran,

The forum software is breaking your URLs -- could you repost, but with the "do not automatically parse URLs" option checked?

Thanks,
James
jmacgreg

Postby mugarurac » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

Hi James,

i have installed the latest version of ojs, and enabled the static page plugin,
but i dont see a section where to create the new pages

regards
mugarurac

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:17 am

Hi mugarurac,

After enabling the plugin, go back to the plugin listing on your System Plugins page, and find the Static Pages plugin; there should be an "Edit/add content" link.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby mugarurac » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 am

Hi James,

i have created a new page using the static plugin, how do i create a link on the home page to link it to the created page

regards

Cavin
mugarurac

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi Cavin,

The Static Pages plugin should tell you how to link to any given page. You can include that in a hyperlink on your main page (in your Journal Description fields, for example) or in your navigation bar (by adding a new Navigation Bar item). Both suggestions are available from Journal Setup Step 5. You can also make a custom block using the Custom Block plugin, and add a link there.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Technical Support