I'm having a strange problem with the accommodation section on my conference website (http://www.jocm.org.uk/conference/index ... ommodation
I have changed the name to Travel/Accommodation, but that doesn't seem to be what's causing the problem (I tried reverting to the old one).
As you can see, I have added some text as well as three pdfs. However, when I go into the site maintenance section, and go to Travel/Accommodation, the files and text fields are blank. If I enter some new text into the text field, the old one disappears. But there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about the attachments already there.