You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

About Papers

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

About Papers

Postby makos » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 am

I've another "problem".
I'll try to explain it to you but I'm using a "spanish version" of OCS and I don't know if I could do the correct reverse translation... :oops:

I've the next dates configuration:

And If I go to the "Presentations and Authors" I can see the different submissions and I can see the submissions that have been made as "resumen" in "plain text" but I can't see any submission made as a file like a pdf file. I hope this image could explain better my situation:
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... neskg9.jpg

In the image you can see three submissions; "Doc_Prueba" and "Prueba 3" have been made as "plain text" and "Prueba" as a pdf file.

I don't know if I've to set something up like a date or something else or the pdf files can't be shown...

Do you understand me a little??

Re: About Papers

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:38 am

Hi Marcos,

Have you uploaded the PDFs as galley files? They have to be uploaded by a Director or Track Director as a galley file under Paper Review -> Layout section of the submission editing page.

Re: About Papers

Postby makos » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:00 pm

You have made me a happier man.

Lots of thanks.

Return to OCS Technical Support