OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

List All Registrants

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

List All Registrants

Postby tshore » Sun May 18, 2008 1:21 am

I've come across a bug related to with multiple page lists. My conference organizer contacted me to say that he could login as a certain user and, after clicking on the registration link, he could see that she had successfully registered for the conference. However, her name did not appear on the list of registrants. The number of items to display on each page was set at the default value of 25. When I took a look at these pages - we had 59 registrants at the time - there were several registrants missing and others appeared twice. Also, it did list the correct number of registrants.

When I checked on my other conference, the number of items to display on each page was set to 0. Not sure why, as I don't remember doing that myself. This causes all of the registrants to be listed on one page. So, I changed this to 0 for the first conference and now the registrant listing is accurate.
tshore

Re: List All Registrants

Postby mstreet » Wed May 21, 2008 9:40 am

Thank you for bringing this up! My conference organizer also complained of the same thing. You have saved me hours of searching, trying to figure this out. It's obviously a bug, but at least there's a workaround for it. Thanks again.
mstreet

Postby jmacgreg » Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 am

Hi Trudy, mstreet,

Could either of you clarify whether this behaviour is happening only for the registrants list (manager/registration) or whether it happens with other user lists (or any lists in general)?

Thanks,
James
jmacgreg

Postby cmiddlet » Fri May 23, 2008 2:25 am

We are also facing this problem. How do I change the default number of records being displayed to 0?

Thanks,
catherine
cmiddlet

Postby jmacgreg » Fri May 23, 2008 9:26 am

Hi Catherine,

You'll find the option under Website Management Step 3.5.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby cmiddlet » Fri May 23, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks. Unfortunately this (setting # records to display to 0) doesn't solve the problem in our conference. We have people who have registered who don't show up anywhere in the system. All we have is confirmation from PayPal that they have sent us money. We also have people who don't show up in a search of users, but are on the registration list.

catherine
cmiddlet

Postby jmacgreg » Fri May 23, 2008 10:10 am

Hi Catherine,

Which version are you using? Can you find the missing users by logging in as a Conference Manager; clicking on "All Users"; clicking on "Enroll Existing Users"; and doing a search against their name?

Thanks,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Technical Support