OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Registred participation list.

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Registred participation list.

Postby nageshdbt » Thu May 08, 2008 3:09 am

Dear sir,

OCS will have conference webpages including registration form. how to take print out of registered participation list from OCS, how to create customize css pages. please let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Nageswaran
nageshdbt

Re: Registred participation list.

Postby jmacgreg » Thu May 08, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Nageswaran,

For the time being, you will have to manually copy and paste OCS' list of registered participants from your browser to another program -- we don't provide any export function for this list right now.

You can upload a customized conference stylesheet from the Conference Manager User Home by visiting Website Management --> Step 4, Conference Stylesheet. OCS 2.1 will allow for the uploading of customized css pages for each scheduled conference, as well, which can be uploaded by the Conference Manager. If you would like more information on this, please let me know.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby asmecher » Thu May 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi all,

Using a tool like phpMyAdmin, you can easily extract a list of registered attendees using a query like:
Code: Select all
SELECT u.first_name, u.last_name, u.email, r.date_registered, r.date_paid FROM registrations r LEFT JOIN users u ON (r.user_id = u.user_id) WHERE r.date_paid IS NOT NULL;
Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby nageshdbt » Thu May 08, 2008 11:52 pm

HI James,

When will you release OCS 2.1. i want to create our website for example. elpub.net. so attractive and as well incorporate with OCS 2.1. please help in this regard. whether i can create customize css or not. please let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Nageswaran
nageshdbt

Postby jmacgreg » Fri May 09, 2008 9:52 am

Hi Nageswaran,

We will be realeasing OCS 2.1 by the end of this month, and will be announcing the release on this forum. In terms of style and customization, OCS uses a table-less layout for it's structure, one that is fully css-themeable. You are limited only by your skills at designing css. I would suggest you look at the document Customizing OJS (more information here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2925). Just about all of the information in that document will be pertinent to OCS 2.1.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Technical Support