Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
When I try to export the presentations, the last one is not included. So, right now, we have only accepted and posted 4 submissions and the XML file only contains the 1st 3 submissions. Anyone else having problems with this plugin?
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Could you give us a bit more detail on the following:
* Is this CVS, or 2.0.0-1 that you're using?
* Is there anything different with the 4th item, ie., different track, etc.
* Are you able to export that presentation individually?
If you'd like to email me the xml file, please do so: jmacgreg aht gmail daht com.
- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:50 am
Return to OCS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest