1) Abstracts of the metadata published without tildes and without characters as the 'ñ', despite the fact that I got in the metadata.
2) I want to put some conferences years prior to 2008, and not let me indicate those years. The minimum allows me to date is the year 2008.
3) I activated 'Call for papers' and I get the link on the front page of a conference. But now I want to remove the link on the front page of the conference and I can not.
4) I write keywords, but then do not go in the abstract.
5) Titles and abstracts in different languages. But what happens with the same keywords.
6) You can not put a cover specific to a given conference within a conference schedule.
1) OK. Hopefully will be resolved soon. The accents are very important in the Spanish language xD
2) Yes, I want to upload old conferences. I find this an important feature. OCS, apart from being good as a means of management, I think it is very good as a means of publication, and would like to migrate to this system many old conferences. Is there any way to indicate homemade previous years in a particular conference tapping the source code of OCS?
Edit: If this is not possible, how can I remove the date of the conference homepage? (activated in the calendar)?
On the homepage will be years prior to 2008 by entering into one of the boxes below Step Conference Setup 1.1
4) Sorry. I refer to the role of Author, in step 2, indicates an abstract and keywords. And then I see the summary as a reader, but I do not see the keywords. In OJS it appears abstract and keywords when click on the summary of an article.
5) Sorry. I refer to the role of Author, in step 2, I suggest a title in several languages, I tell a summary in different languages (I activate different boxes). But I can not specify keywords in different languages (I can only have a box). I think this also happens in OJS.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest