OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

'Review Version' on PAPER REVIEW page is always 'None'

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

'Review Version' on PAPER REVIEW page is always 'None'

Postby edithlin » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:43 am

Hi

In author's view, 'Review Version' on PAPER REVIEW page is always 'None'.

I'm testing the 'Abstract followed by presentation' submission mode. For track director, 'Review Version' shows a copy of presenter's paper file.

I tried to trace the program and I found that in classes\submission\presenter\PresenterAction.inc.php, designateReviewVersion function, default $stage is REVIEW_STAGE_ABSTRACT even for REVIEW_MODE_BOTH_SEQUENTIAL case. I wonder if this is the cause of the problems.

Any suggestions?

Edith
edithlin

Re: 'Review Version' on PAPER REVIEW page is always 'None'

Postby jmacgreg » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Edith,

This is the same issue as http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=3276, correct? We're currently going through beta testing of OCS 2.1, and I'd like to doublecheck that bug 3276 is/will be addressed.

Thanks,
James
jmacgreg

Re: 'Review Version' on PAPER REVIEW page is always 'None'

Postby edithlin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:14 am

Hi James

No. I'm afraid that there are two different issues.

Bug 3276 is concerning the reviewer's comment file while my new thread is referring to the presenter's paper file.

Edith
edithlin

Return to OCS Technical Support