OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Redirect to email form right after assigning reviewer

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Redirect to email form right after assigning reviewer

Postby edithlin » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 am

Hi

Can I set the system to redirect to the email form page after track director assigning reviewer? I notice that there is a 'one-click' option but it seems that no email form will be shown at all~

Thanks

Edith
edithlin

Re: Redirect to email form right after assigning reviewer

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am

Hi Edith,

I'm not entirely sure I follow what you want to do: you can't set the system to switch directly to the email page, but there is an email icon that the track director can click after assigning a review to an abstract or paper; if you have chosen the 1-click review process, the email template will include a link directly to the review so that the review doesn't need to log in and check their queue.

There have been some issues with the 1-click review process, as posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2673&p=9520

These have been fixed in CVS and so will be fixed in the upcoming release; but if you are having problems, let me know and I can show you what you may need to change.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Redirect to email form right after assigning reviewer

Postby edithlin » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Indeed, what I want to do is exactly "set the system to switch directly to the email page". I updated the program to satisfy this.

Thanks anyway~ :D
edithlin

Return to OCS Technical Support