OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Cron Job returning errors

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Cron Job returning errors

Postby swatkins » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:27 am

I've just set up OCS and the cron job for scheduled tasks. I'm getting a 'headers already sent' error returned in the cron email. Below is the email:

Notice: Undefined index: SCRIPT_NAME in {path-to-ocs}classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 110

Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at {path-to-ocs}classes/core/Request.inc.php:110) in {path-to-ocs}classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at {path-to-ocs}classes/core/Request.inc.php:110) in {path-to-ocs}classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 56

Does anyone know how I can alleviate these problems. I would just set an ob_start(), but this is working with classes. Not sure how to fix this! Thanks for any help!
swatkins

Re: Cron Job returning errors

Postby smiri » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi swatkins,

I believe your problem is not having the SCRIPT_NAME set properly. Can you have a look at your phpinfo and see what its value is.

Thanks,
smiri

Return to OCS Technical Support