OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Submission not showing up in "Review Submissions"

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Submission not showing up in "Review Submissions"

Postby yqg » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:40 pm

Someone has submitted an abstract as part of a multiple paper submission. It is the same person who signed up as session organizer. It was assigned a number and the author received confirmation, however, it does not show up under "Review Submissions". I can only see it if I log in as the author (although I don't have the ability to edit) or if I go into Edit a Submitted Paper and change the URL to show that paper.

How do I get it through the review process so that it will show up as an accepted abstract?
yqg

Postby asmecher » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi Nicole,

It was probably submitted without a panel title, which causes it not to be listed; this is a known issue, but we're not likely to release any more versions in the 1.x line of OCS as we'll be releasing OCS 2.0 soon. You'll have to correct this in the database, either by making the presentation a single presentation or by adding a panel title to it. If necessary, I can provide further instructions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
---
Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/
asmecher

Postby yqg » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:30 am

I've tried adding a panel title to it but it's still not appearing in Review Submissions.
yqg

Postby asmecher » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:45 am

Hi Nicole,

Could you double-check in the database to see that there is a value assigned to the "multiple_title" column? For example, if the article's ID is 123:
Code: Select all
SELECT multiple_title FROM papers WHERE id=123;
Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
---
Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/
asmecher

Return to OCS Technical Support