OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

About the Review Form

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

About the Review Form

Postby jkshyang » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 am

Hi,

I am using OCS 2.3.5 to be a conference system.
I've set up the Review Form and active it.
But when the Reviewer want to do the review, there is one necessary review steps, "Click on icon to fill in the review form".

Based on the instruction of the Review Form
" The peer review forms created here will be presented to reviewers to complete, instead of the default form which consists of two open text boxes, the first "for author and editor," and the second "for editor." Review forms can be designated for a specific conference track, and editors will have the option to choose which form to use in assigning the review. In all cases, editors will have the option of including the reviews in corresponding with the author. "

However, after the reviewer clicked the icon, there was no boxes bumping out but it redirected to the Review Form Response page.

If the open text boxes didn't show up, the final review step, "Select a recommendation and submit the review to complete the process. You must enter a review or upload a file before selecting a recommendation." couldn't work.

How can I deal with this problem? Please help me. Thanks a million.
jkshyang

Return to OCS Technical Support