OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Viewing Submissions

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Viewing Submissions

Postby dsully » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 am

Hello,

When I submit abstracts, the site shows that another has been submitted for that track. However, I can't access them logged in as any role in order to assign them or view them to approve of them. Also, some submissions don't show up in the list of submissions at all, but the email is sent to the author saying their submission was successful and the size of the list of submissions is increased. In addition, when the list of submissions is displayed, the title column is empty, where that appears it is supposed to be a link to view the text. Thanks in advance for the help!

-David
dsully

Re: Viewing Submissions

Postby asmecher » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am

Hi David,

What submission process are you using (abstracts only, paper only, paper and abstract together, or paper then abstract separately)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby dsully » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:46 am

I have tried abstract only as well as abstract and paper (with 2 stages of review - abstract and then paper), but really only need abstract submissions for either oral or poster presentations (which I created submission types for). I would like to be able to review these submitted abstracts and approve them so they are no longer "in review", but are accessible. Thank you for the assistance!

-David
dsully

Postby asmecher » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 am

Hi David,

Would you be willing to temporarily grant me a Conference Manager account? I'm having trouble visualizing what you're encountering and haven't seen it locally. If so, please email or PM me.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby dsully » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:52 am

We got it working now. Our php settings didn't allow enough memory, which also prevented us from uploading a conference program earlier. This was also fixed by changing those settings and restarting our Apache server. Thanks for your help!

-David
dsully

Return to OCS Technical Support