OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Temporary folder missing using TinyMCE

The Plugin Gallery is a venue for users of PKP software to share their plugins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
If you post a plugin here, please include information on which versions of which applications it is compatible with. Attach a tarball of the plugin (e.g. tar cvzf myPlugin-0.1.tar.gz plugins/generic/myPlugin). Thanks for contributing!

Temporary folder missing using TinyMCE

Postby fradmin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:29 am

Hi all,
I have a problem with tiny_mce/plugins/jbimages plugin in OJS ver. 2.4.3.
When I try to upload an image on the server in any page of the site, I find this message "The temporary folder is missing" and no one image is uploaded. The public folder exist and previous images are present in the subfolders but new images can't be uploaded.
I'm trying to search this temporary folder but unsuccessfully.
Please can you tell me where is stored this information? In the database or in a text file?

Thank's a lot and sorry for my bad english.
Francesco
fradmin

Re: Temporary folder missing using TinyMCE

Postby MichaelThessel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

This is caused because PHP cannot write to the the temporary upload folder. It is not an TinyMCE or OJS issue. Please have a look here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.errors.php. The error you encounter is UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIR. Please make sure that your webserver can write to the temporary directory (upload_tmp_dir) specified in php.ini. This usually defaults to the systems temporary directory (in most cases /tmp).

Michael
MichaelThessel

Return to Plugin Gallery