For discussion of ideas, functional requirements, interests regarding the Open Monograph Press.
Moderators: jmacgreg, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
In my task list there is a still a listing that says "All reviews in and a decision is needed in Internal Review." for a submission that I already made the decision for and sent to external. The history for the submission has recorded the decision and move to external review properly as well as the appointment of external reviewers, yet that completed task remains in my task list. Is this a bug?
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm
It may be a bug, but it may also be fixed now in the stable branch of OMP which will be what the next release of OMP is based on. Can you provide some information for me?
1. Are you using the 1.0 release of OMP, or are you running our beta?
2. If it's possible, can you provide instructions so I can duplicate the bug? I can't replicate it when using my test installation.
3. Failing that, a database dump would also be useful.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 910
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:20 am
Return to OMP Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest