OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

I declared it as a pay per view but it's not yet locked?

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

I declared it as a pay per view but it's not yet locked?

Postby honey_doll02 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 am

Hi everyone!

Can somebody help me about this problem. I log-in as an editor, i want my articles to be paid before they can read or download it. But I already declared it as DEFAULT(Fee Access) but when i review it in the current tab, it was not yet locked. Other articles are locked but there are others which is not locked. How to solve this. Can somebody help me please. Thank You.
honey_doll02

Re: I declared it as a pay per view but it's not yet locked?

Postby michael » Fri May 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi honey_doll02,

You may want to double-check your issue data settings to ensure that the open access date for the issue is set correctly.

Please also see pp. 90-105 of OJS in an Hour for detailed step-by-step payment and subscription instructions.

The outline is for OJS 2.2.x, but it's very similar if you're using OJS 2.3.x.

Cheers,
Michael
michael

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion