Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
I think that when archiving a submission it cannot be published, so you have access to only the abstract.. If I´m not mistaken it has to go the the publishing queue or something like that.
but I may be wrong...
- Posts: 945
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:15 am
- Location: Brasília/DF - Brasil
1. What file is giving that error and what version of OJS are you using?
2. Make sure you select PDF as a publication format in Journal Setup Step 4.
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:23 pm
Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests