Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions. What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:
1. Read the documentation
. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.
2. take a look at the tutorials
. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.
3. Post a question
. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
Thanks to Sergio Ruiz, a Spanish (Spain) translation is now available for OJS. It will be included with future releases, and can be added to OJS 2.0.2 as follows:
- Download the Spanish locale from http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/download/locales/ojs2-2.0.2-locale-es_ES.tar.gz
- Untar the archive into your OJS root directory
- Add the locale to registry/locales.xml by adding the following line below the English locale:
- Code: Select all
<locale key="es_ES" name="Español (España)"/>
- Log into the system as Site Administrator and go to the languages tab
- Install the language following the directions there.
You may need to enable the es_ES locale for each journal; do this by going to "Hosted Journals" from the Site Administrator's User Home and pressing the Edit link for each journal and following the directions there.
- Posts: 9214
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests