OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Reviewer History?

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Reviewer History?

Postby codonnell » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 am

Is there any way to see what files a reviewer is currently assigned to, or has reviewed in the past? For example I wanted to assign a good reviewer to a new ms. He is currently assigned to another ms, but I can't see which one or the dates on that without looking through all current MS and their reviewers. Is there anyway to get more detailed info on reviewer history?

Thanks and best.
Casey
codonnell

Re: Reviewer History?

Postby jmacgreg » Fri May 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Casey,

OCS has a reviewer report plugin that would give you this kind of view; unfortunately, from what I can see it's not as simple as slotting the plugin in. I've submitted this as a feature request: http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4231. Please feel free to CC yourself for future updates.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion