OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Delete Site

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Delete Site

Postby Todd » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:44 am

I'm trying to delete the ojs off my site so I can do a fresh install...however I cannot remove some files that tell me I don't have permission to remove these....I am using ssh to do this...but it still won't remove...can anyone offer assistance?
Todd

Postby J. Stapley » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:55 am

Had something similar occur. I ended out deleting the files with the FileManager on the control panel of my host.
J. Stapley

Postby todd » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:02 pm

Yeah, I took your advice and contacted my host to delete the old files...it worked...to them two seconds where as I tried for two days to delete them. The site is now on it's way to being reintalled. Thanks for the assistance.
todd

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion