OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Templates

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Templates

Postby PinoyGeek » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:37 pm

I've successfully intalled OJS 2.0.1, me truly happy that it's already up and running. But I have 2 things that I want to do with OJS hope you guys can help me.

1) changing the template like colors .. i know that its with the .CSS template, but i wondering which part in the code should i be changing.

2) how can i insert logos on the main page.

Thank you. :lol:
PinoyGeek

Changing css

Postby todd » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:28 am

You want to change the common.css file using an editor such as dreamweaver....this style sheet allows you to control the page colors, font type and size...etc...when you open the style sheet in an editor (such as dreamweaver) it will look like code...dreamweaver is nice because on the right panel you can change the "look" by clicking on relevant styles...

failing this...you can just edit the code itself....I have used "find" and "replace" in my editor (top of screen...edit > find and replace)....just choose your new color code and let the "find replace function" replace all colors to the new one...

To upload the logo:
You should be logged in as Journal Manager...go to setup>the look...and go to 5th link....this section allows you to upload a logo and picture title...
todd

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion