OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

ojs 2.0.1 /sectionEditor

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

ojs 2.0.1 /sectionEditor

Postby ctineo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:24 pm

Hi
I work with postgres 7.4.2 and ojs 2.0.1 when I log in with editor rol in the section "section editor" happens an error:
"ERROR: relation "a" does not exist"
I put debug = on config.inc.php and obtain the SQL that this giving to the error
the problem me is that I do not see where fails to correct it.
SQL:
SELECT DISTINCT a.*, s.abbrev as section_abbrev, s.title as section_title, c.copyed_id, c.copyeditor_id, c.copyedit_revision, c.date_notified AS copyeditor_date_notified, c.date_underway AS copyeditor_date_underway, c.date_completed AS copyeditor_date_completed, c.date_acknowledged AS copyeditor_date_acknowledged, c.date_author_notified AS copyeditor_date_author_notified, c.date_author_underway AS copyeditor_date_author_underway, c.date_author_completed AS copyeditor_date_author_completed, c.date_author_acknowledged AS copyeditor_date_author_acknowledged, c.date_final_notified AS copyeditor_date_final_notified, c.date_final_underway AS copyeditor_date_final_underway, c.date_final_completed AS copyeditor_date_final_completed, c.date_final_acknowledged AS copyeditor_date_final_acknowledged, c.initial_revision AS copyeditor_initial_revision, c.editor_author_revision AS copyeditor_editor_author_revision, c.final_revision AS copyeditor_final_revision, r2.review_revision FROM articles a, article_authors aa LEFT JOIN edit_assignments e ON (e.article_id = a.article_id) LEFT JOIN users ed ON (e.editor_id = ed.user_id) LEFT JOIN sections s ON (s.section_id = a.section_id) LEFT JOIN copyed_assignments c ON (a.article_id = c.article_id) LEFT JOIN users ce ON (c.copyeditor_id = ce.user_id) LEFT JOIN proof_assignments p ON (p.article_id = a.article_id) LEFT JOIN users pe ON (pe.user_id = p.proofreader_id) LEFT JOIN review_rounds r2 ON (a.article_id = r2.article_id and a.current_round = r2.round) LEFT JOIN layouted_assignments l ON (l.article_id = a.article_id) LEFT JOIN users le ON (le.user_id = l.editor_id) WHERE a.journal_id = '1' AND e.editor_id = '5' AND aa.article_id = a.article_id AND a.status = 1 ORDER BY article_id ASC
ctineo

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:26 pm

kevin

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion