Thanks for your reply. I appreciate for you recommendation for keeping this content more organized. I was not familiar with structure of forum.
The problem was simpler than what I said: I changed the directory (only moving all the directory to another folder ), then, I returned it back the previous directory to the same position.But, surprisingly, the translation doses not working anymore. All the local files exist, and all the files was checked to avoid missing.
More Detail: some translation work fine like this one: (Click here if you are already registered with this or another journal on this site.) but, most of them (like main menu in navigation bar including archive, current, about.. and all the blocks, account information...). I have changed the ojs directory before successfully in many times in may domains and hosting without any problem, but this case is strange..