OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Page range in Table of Content

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Page range in Table of Content

Postby dcolmena » Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello all,

I could generated a Table of Content.

For each paper, I have 2 lines in the Table of Content.
The first line has the title of the paper (on the left) and an hyperlink to see the PDF (on the right).
The second line has the names of the authors.

However, I can not add the page ranges of the paper in the second line. I know it is possible
because I saw a lot of journals with page ranges, on the right of the names of the authors.

How can I do that???

Thank you.

David.
dcolmena

Re: Page range in Table of Content

Postby dcolmena » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 am

Hello all,

I found the solution and I am posting it here since I am sure it will be useful for many.

First you have to be the Journal Manager:
User Home -> Journal Manager

Then select:
Setup -> Management -> 4.3 Identification of Journal Content

Here, check:
Page Number Option

Go to the end of the page and click "Save and continue" button.

That is all folks.

David.
dcolmena

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion