Thanks for this great application. I have some questions about OJS that I hope you can help.
1. I want users to sign a paper about copyright in order to upload their documents to my system. Like, if you want to upload your document (or, if you want your document to be printed in my journal), you have to first upload a document with your sign on it. There's a document that states that you are accepting this, this and that. When you upload this copyright document (a user can upload a blank txt file, of course, I won't check that), then you can upload your document. Is this possible?
2. When a reviewer declines a document, I can't assign the same document to him/her. Sometimes this happens unintentionally. Reviewer1 can reject the review process by mistake. Is it possible to undo this?
3. If Reviewer1 rejects the document1, is it possible to ask him to review document2?
4. When document1's review process is done, do the author1 has to upload the finished document again to the system? If reviewer1 wants to change something, can he/she do it, or the author has to do it? Is there a possibility of changing stuff after the document has done reviewing and accepted? Where can I do editing/proofreading?
5. This one is a bit weird. Is it possible to mail editors when a user uploads a document, a reviewer sends a message to author, and author sends a message to reviewer? Can all the editors be aware of those operations?
Thank you very much in advance, and sorry for this long, complicated post.