OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Lemon8 and OJS

Forum for PKP's Lemon8-XML.

Moderators: jmacgreg, mj

Forum rules
Questions about Lemon8-XML testing and development can go here. You may also want to check out our Lemon8 page.

Lemon8 and OJS

Postby Dragone » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:40 am

Hi to all,
how can I use Lemo8 inside OJS?
I have installed OJS, I will install Lemon8 soon, but I would like to know how can I use lemon8 inside my journal
I have ojs 2.2 and ojs 2.2.2

Thanks in advance for your help
Daniela
Dragone

Re: Lemon8 and OJS

Postby mj » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:36 am

Hi Daniela,

We have had plans to integrate L8X into the OJS workflow for a while, and will be sorting out the details to implement this very shortly. At present, they still have to be used separately alongside each other, but we are still eager to hear from users about how they'd like to see integration support their own workflows. For example, if you're aiming to have automatically-generated HTML and PDF galleys from XML, you'll also have to install and configure the OJS xmlGalleys plugin (which is under development as well); or, if you're only trying to generate XML for archival purposes, then this can be done entirely in L8X without interacting with OJS at all. Could you provide some more detail about how you'd like to use L8X for your journal?

Best,
MJ
mj
Site Admin

Re: Lemon8 and OJS

Postby aidenaston1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 am

Hi
see this link http://catalogablog.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... 8-xml.html it help to solve your answer
aidenaston1

Return to Lemon8-XML