OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

new style....

OCS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page. While these are OJS-specific, the OCS codebase is similar enough to OJS they should be of help. There is also an [url=http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs_documentation[/url]OCS Documentation[/url] page with some more general documentation that might also be of interest.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OCS Technical Support subforum.

new style....

Postby dalvimohammad » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi.....I'm Really sorry for my questions.....
I translated OCS to Persian language but as you know it's a Right-to-Left language...so I need a new style to decorate it for Right-to-Left languages....because when I change the direction in "style" folder ,the direction will change for both languages ...i mean both for English and Farsi.....what can I do to have distinct styles for these languages...?
dalvimohammad

Re: new style....

Postby asmecher » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:05 am

Hi dalvimohammad,

See http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1385 for some discussion of this.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OCS Development