OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Author resubmit - not available for review

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Author resubmit - not available for review

Postby sksg » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi
Track director wanted a change in the format and selected the decision revision required. Author re-submitted the paper. But now track director cannot assign it for review. New file is seen in Author's page as "Author Version". But in Track director's page, only the old file is visible. And at the track director's page under Peer Review it says: "It's not yet possible to perform this review. Either the abstract review is not yet complete, or the author has not yet provided a paper for review."

Can get some help if we have done something wrong? How to get the new file for review again?

Thanks for the help.
sksg

Re: Author resubmit - not available for review

Postby jmacgreg » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi sksg,

Which version of OCS are you using? I can't seem to replicate this.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Author resubmit - not available for review

Postby mfsu » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi James,

I have the same problem on 2.1.2-1. Try not using a reviewer for review (i.e. do review with straight director's decision, mark "revisions required"). I can see the file in the author's submission interface and also on the system.

I have just recently began working on this issue. I was wondering if you developers had any further reports of this nature?

Thanks,
Mehmet
mfsu

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion