OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

image blocked

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

image blocked

Postby mmacdonell » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

I successfully uploaded an image to the homepage and to webpage headers. I was playing with Themes, under Website Management/Styles and when I chose the theme entitled Desert Theme my previously uploaded image jumped out of the header box and overlay almost the entire page. I was unable to "back out" of this and could not access the Theme drop-down menu to change to a different theme. My uploaded image now lay over the page, including the right navigation bar.

I was given the option to Block Image so chose this option and the image disappeared. Now, though the image is still visible as a file to be uploaded on the Website Management page, the image does not appear on the Homepage, nor the website headers.

Please let me know if you need the url to my conference site.

Thanks,

Mary MacDonell
mmacdonell

Re: image blocked

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Mary,

A URL would be appreciated, as well as the version of OCS you are using. You should also see an option to delete a given image from the setup page.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion