OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

How to - Delete a submission

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

How to - Delete a submission

Postby cbona18 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

I just can't find how to delete a submitted work. I just need to get rid of both tests and some user submissions that we have in our production site. I could not find how to delete submissions (with corresponding attached files)... I've tried to find an option/link to do this when logged-in as a Director or Track Director.

Is it possible somehow?

Thanx in advance.

Cesar

PS. If this is not the right forum, please let me know, and I can post it where it should be.
cbona18

Re: How to - Delete a submission

Postby cbona18 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Oooohhhh!!!!!...

I'm really sorry.... Now you will realise I'm a complete newbie!

Sorry again... I just found the answer:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3642&p=13754&hilit=delete+submission#p13754

Thanx for the help!

Cesar
cbona18

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion