OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Lost Abstracts

Are you a Director, Presenter, Reviewer or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OCS from an everyday user's perspective: conference managers, presenters, and directors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OCS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OCS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OCS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OCS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OCS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Lost Abstracts

Postby amrichardson » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 am

I had set up a conference that accepted Abstracts only. I should have set it up for
Abstracts followed by Papers. We have already gone through the abstract review
process. I changed the conference type to Abstracts followed by Papers in Conference
Setup and seem to have lost all of the abstracts. (Changing back to abstracts only
did not recover them.) Can someone help? The conference is here

http://eecs.evansville.edu/mescon

Thanks
Tony Richardson
amrichardson

Re: Lost Abstracts

Postby amrichardson » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 am

Whew! Never mind. I apparently just thought that I had lost the abstracts.

Tony
amrichardson

Return to OCS Conference Support and Discussion