OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OCS / OJS Support Needed - Casual Basis

Users wishing to hire or seeking employment may post their information here. Additionally, we also encourage the posting of volunteer opportunities to this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Employment

Are you looking for someone to help install, maintain or customize one of our software packages for you? Please feel free to post employment and volunteer opportunities related to PKP software here. We will remove any non-related posts unless they are of particular interest.

Volunteering

If you are looking to volunteer, or are looking for a volunteer for your project, please post here. We will also occasionally post volunteer requests as well.

OCS / OJS Support Needed - Casual Basis

Postby spatialguru » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 pm

From time to time I need a bit more help than I can reasonably expect directly from these support forums. If you are available to hire on an as-needed basis, please reply to me privately.

I am implementing both OCS and OJS to be critical parts of our infrastructure. I represent a non-profit, open source software community. All improvements or patches will be returned back to the open source community to share the value and to recognise the contributions of the programmer.

Let me know if you want to be on my contact list.
spatialguru

Return to Consulting, Employment, and Volunteer Opportunities