OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OJS Web developer looking for publishing company

Users wishing to hire or seeking employment may post their information here. Additionally, we also encourage the posting of volunteer opportunities to this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Employment

Are you looking for someone to help install, maintain or customize one of our software packages for you? Please feel free to post employment and volunteer opportunities related to PKP software here. We will remove any non-related posts unless they are of particular interest.

Volunteering

If you are looking to volunteer, or are looking for a volunteer for your project, please post here. We will also occasionally post volunteer requests as well.

OJS Web developer looking for publishing company

Postby josille » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:29 am

My name is Rodrigo De la Garza, OJS software and web developer.

I hold a master degree in Technology (internet and web computing), i have more than 3 years of experience developing web applications with C# .NET and 3 years developing with PHP, javascript, jQuery, CSS and recently migrating OJS web interfaces into HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of Boostrap framework.

Besides my knowledge as web and software developer i have wide knowledge working and integrating systems with databases, specially MySql and SqlServer.

I have plenty of experience working for publishing companies, in particular working with metadata and indexing companies.

I am actively looking for a software/web developer position in a publishing company, i have experience upgrading, maintaining Open Journal System and the development of plugins.

I am attaching my resume and my cover letter where i detail more my expertise and knowledge.

Thank you and do not hesitate to contact me for any other information you may require.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Rodrigo De la Garza
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrigodlg
http://rodrigodlg.eu5.org/
josille

Return to Consulting, Employment, and Volunteer Opportunities