OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

forwarding email

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

forwarding email

Postby CAM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I am an Editor and Author for a Journal and have been receiving emails from [my name]@[blank journal].com that are automatically forwarded to a personal account of mine. The emails were suddenly bounced back to the senders, and when I inquired, my email provider said: "the email had triggered the limits imposed by [provider's] spam-filters and was consequently blocked. We are unable to lift the block on the IP as it is blacklisted on many third party spam lists."
Given this unsatisfactory reply, which I don't want to waste time trying to change, I'd like to change the email address that my OJS email is forwarded to. I think the Site Administrator must do this, but neither of us know how to do it. Just changing my email address in my profile is not enough. Is there a simple way to do this? (And, I hope without "code changes", which are beyond either of us). Where does the Site Admin make this change? What is needed to make the change (passwords or ???)?
Thank you.
CAM

Re: forwarding email

Postby mcrider » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi Cam,

I'm not sure I'm completely following. Do you mean the email address of the journal contact? That is configured in journal setup step 1.2 (principal contact). You'll have to be journal manager or site administrator to access this page.

Cheers,
Matt
mcrider

Return to General Discussion